We have started a few improvement projects around the course this week and should be finished by Friday the 8th.
- Invergordon Road – We are adding River Rock to the east side of the road in-between the sidewalk and the golf courses chain fencing. This will create a cleaner look from the street and conform to the look of the west side of the road.
- Doubletree Road – We will be installing formal landscaping on the south-west side of the road. The planting will match the community landscaping to the south.
- Reseeding selected native areas – We are seeding 26 acres around the course. Our color mix will include –
- Addition of Pine Straw – We are going to be adding additional pine straw under the Pine trees. This is intended to cover any exposed soil and help prevent weed growth.
- Formal Landscape #10 halfway house – We are planting, irrigating and topping with gravel the area in front of the halfway house.
- The landscape team recently started working in the low flow area on #11 (far west side of course). They will be removing unwanted trees and plants – Salt Cedar, Desert Broom, Mexican Palo Verde, Arrow Weed and others.