Located a short three miles from the resort at 7847 North Mockingbird Lane, Camelback Golf Club, one of Arizona’s original gems, features 36 holes of championship golf located in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona.
The JW Marriott Camelback Inn’s Indian Bend Golf Course is headed for a full overhaul complete with alternate tee locations, the restructuring of individual holes, re-configured golf cart paths and completely new course topography.
The proposed project will create a new 150-acre, 18-hole course designed with a Hurdzan Fry Environmental Golf Design – a world-renowned golf course design house known for environmentally sustainable approaches to design and operations.
The construction timeline is set for 15 to 18 months and construction could begin as early as June 2012. The goal is for the course to re-open in October 2013.
Camelback Golf Club features:
- Two-championship, 18 hole courses
- Practice facility that includes a complete driving range with chipping and putting greens
- A 36,000-square-foot pueblo-style clubhouse designed by Douglas Fredrikson
- A 2,400-square-foot golf shop named one of Golf World Business’ Top 100 Golf Shops
- The Golf Grill, serving American classics in Southwestern country club style
- A luxurious lounge with outdoor, fireside patio seating
- Meeting and event space for groups of 15 to 300
- Golf Memberships